The Marketing and Development departments at Knox Community Hospital manage the marketing strategies for the Hospital, including developing targeted campaigns, advertising, media relations, digital and print marketing materials for the services and programs offered to our community. In addition, the department guides the work of the Foundation for Knox Community Hospital such as donor relations and annual giving, and coordinates the Hospital’s presence at community events.
Our mission is to:
- To create top-of-mind awareness and brand equity for Knox Community Hospital, our physicians and associates.
- To assist in developing new programs and services that meet and exceed the needs of our customers.
- To communicate news and information about Knox Community Hospital and community health issues to our community.
- To recruit, motivate, recognize and retain our valued volunteer force.
- To develop health, information, fitness programs and events, to create a healthier community.
- To participate in community activities and events in order to foster goodwill and a positive perception of Knox Community Hospital and its employees.
- To generate relationships and referrals.
- To position Knox Community Hospital as the provider of choice for healthcare in Knox and surrounding counties.
Director, Marketing and Development
8:00AM- 4:30PM, Monday-Friday
Marketing Specialist (Koko's Kids Club)
7 AM to 5 PM, Monday – Friday
7:00 AM to 3:30 PM – Monday - Friday
Graphic Design/Web/Social Media
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday – Friday
Annual Giving and Donor Relations Manager
8:00AM-4:30 PM, Monday-Friday