Our Vascular Services department offers the latest technology and treatments for vascular conditions, so you can get first-rate care close to home.
It is important to see a vascular surgeon, even when surgery is not needed. Many vascular problems can be treated with medication or exercise.
Vascular Conditions we treat:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)
- Arteriovenous malformation (AVM)
- Pulmonary embolism (blood clots)
- Carotid artery disease (CAD)
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI)
- Critical limb ischemia (CLI)
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD), also known as peripheral vascular disease (PVD)
- Renal artery disease
- Thoracic aneurysm
- Vascular disease
- Varicose veins
Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)