Daily Visiting Hours: 8 am-8 pm
- Monday-Friday: 8 am-5 pm Visitors are required to check-in at the Main Entrance Screening Station
- After 5 pm weekdays/Saturday/Sunday Visitors are required to check-in at the Emergency Room Entrance Screening Station
Please call 740.399.3840 to schedule your vaccination.
KCH is partnering with Knox Public Health to share consistent COVID19 information with the community.
The link below provides Public Health Q&A regarding the latest on COVID19 guidelines, masking, and vaccination information for Knox County.
- US Underlying Carriers (ULC) Network Impacted by a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Cyberattack
- KCH Offers Abbott BinaxNOW Rapid Covid-19 Testing Kits Starting today, we will be offering free Abbott BinaxNOW Rapid Covid-19 at Knox Community…
- But Ohio Department of Health data* shows that 98% of those who do are not vaccinated. * https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/…
The Wright Family Medical Pavilion is nestled into the KCH landscape and provides a convenient and comprehensive family care environment from one location.
The Wright Family Medical Pavilion was made possible due to the strong support of the Ariel Foundation's commitment to expanding services for Knox County Families.
If you would like to learn more about ways to support healthcare services in our community, please visit The Foundation for Knox Community Hospital at www.foundationkch.org.