Our Sleep Lab features:
- Comfortable, private sleeping rooms
- Sleep Number beds for customized comfort
- Advanced diagnostic technology
- Qualified sleep technologists
- Accreditation by the American Society of Sleep Medicine
For more information, please call 740.393.9915
You are important, and so is sound, restorative sleep.
Research shows that sleep problems can lead to a host of other health issues, including heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and obesity. If you're suffering from poor sleep, let us get you the help you need.
At Knox Community Hospital’s Sleep Lab, our staff is dedicated to helping you get the healing sleep you want and need.
Sleep Disorders We Treat:
- Chronic Snoring
- Restless leg syndrome
- Sleep apnea
- Periodic limb movement disorder (PLMD)
- Difficulty falling asleep and/or staying asleep