What is Specialty Infusion?
This type of medication is complex and requires specific expertise when administering. A specialized nurse administers the infusion either in your home or at an infusion center.
Once your provider prescribes specialty infusion therapy, our team will help with the coordination and planning of your care.
- A member of our team coordinates with you and your doctor to make sure your therapy and supplies are delivered to your home.
- A nurse administers your specialty infusion therapy either in the home setting or at an infusion center.
- Throughout your care, our pharmacy team works with you to coordinate refills and deliveries to make sure your therapy is always there on time.
- Our team works with you to create a plan of care based on the goals to meet your therapy needs.
- Your provider routinely receives an update on your progress to ensure the best results for your therapy.